Hilarious - A multi-function alarm clock

Last night , My Mom was very excited to told me she find a multi-function alarm clock include Photo frame 、Music box 、Pen container . Definitely she like it . So she gave me another one and told me I can use it in tomorrow morning.

OK, I have to say, I don't care about it, because I always use cellphone alarm clock to wake up. But I think this is a good intention from my Mom, so I take it and set my wake up time at 7:30 am.

Today morning about 7:00 am , the loudly sound from the stupid alarm clock to make me wake up, in the same time I am used to putting the bottom to close the noisy clock, but I can't find any button. So ,I'm a little annoyed for this clock.

Finally I find a way to close the sound. I have to take apart with those function, first draw out the music box 、 photo frame and the Pen container. Then you can find a little button near the alarm battery, that's it. When I finish it's almost 7:10 am, and I completely wake. I think this clock is very useful for sleepyhead.

So, if anyone need it , I can give away for free.

Comments

Popular Posts